In 1869, the Austrian and Japanese governments signed the “Treaty of Amity and Commerce” as Japan became again accessible to the rest of the world after many years. The Emperor Piano was originally built as a special gift presented by the Austrian Emperor – Franz Josef, to the 122nd Emperor of Japan – Meiji Emperor Mutsuhito, to celebrate their friendship, which was sealed by the treaty.
The history of the Emperor Piano is quite extraordinary. In 1873, May Edo (now Tokyo) Emperor’s palace burned down, and it destroyed the furnishings in the palace, including the spectacular Emperor Piano. More…
- 1981 Yamaha model M5J 41″ continental console piano admin 2017-10-11T12:22:26+00:00
- 1988 Samick 225 ebony polish 7’4″ semi-concert grand piano admin 2017-04-30T08:10:49+00:00
- Steinway & Sons 5’7″ Louis XV grand piano with player system admin 2017-04-30T08:10:31+00:00
- Young Chang 5’2″ model Y-157 Baby Grand Piano with Floating Soundboard admin 2017-04-30T08:10:12+00:00
- KAWAI CA-97 digital piano with Soundboard Speaker System admin 2017-04-30T08:08:30+00:00
- KAWAI CP-1 professional ensemble digital grand piano admin 2017-04-30T08:13:18+00:00
You matched us with the perfect piano for our family, and our home has been transformed by music that continues to become more beautiful. I am convinced that the overwhelming success of our search is directly related to your expertise, intimate understanding of the piano market, and ability to direct us and negotiate on our behalf. I wouldn’t consider shopping for a piano again without your help. And I would recommend you unequivocally to anyone shopping for a piano.